Friday, December 16, 2011

Singapore 3 days 1 night trip

9th of December, 10pm

My Visa and I'm ready :D Singapore, here i come. Bye Malaysia, i will not miss u:D

10th of December, 5am

Good morning, I'm in Singapore now. Looking at the the sky of the Singapore and waiting for the sunlight of the Singapore xD. Our first place to visit is Sentosa, Resort World. 


Inside Sentosa but outside the casino of sentosa, waiting for those adults come out to bring us to have fun :D Breathing the Singapore air. Wahahahaha!











Universal Studio! But sign, we had no time to go in. I want to go in.. :( My daddy promised me to bring me go in next time. Daddy, u must keep ur promise ya


Caremel Latte, Coffee Bean in Singapore :D cost 6.50 sing dollars. I still feel starbucks is the best. Hahaha! 














  



M&M, i ♥ u muacksss xD

Candylicious! Feel so happy when i saw it :D

 My Lovely Daddy, I ♥ U 

 Mummy ♥, Jie Jie and super cute cousin




Marina Bay Sand, the ship shape on the top of the 3 buildings is the skypark. Very Beautiful and there is swimmimg pool! 20 sing dollars per person if u want to visit :D



The sky is just so blue and beautiful. Capture at the River Cruise Singapore. We were going to boat the cruise and visit the building on the river side :D



Guess what is that! Singapore F1 race track and Singapore Flight! My F1 idol Fernando Alonso, I ♥ U. :D 








 Beautiful shots! I love Singapore? xD

 We went Haw Paw Villa (left) and Chinatown (right) after that.

11th of December, 8am

Singapore Flight! The 2nd largest ferris wheel of the world :D U can reach there by MRT and it's just beside the Marina Bay Sand.








Goodbye Singapore, I will miss u and visit again next time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment