Degree, Here I come
First of all, i want to congrats to myself. I have passed my A level!! Although i am not passing with flying colour but i'm still satisfy with it. Besides, i want to prove to my parents that i never disappoint them. I knew they worried about my results after i get into relationship but i'm kind of stubborn ppl that do not believe the belief of getting into relationship will fail my exam. Dad and mum, i have proven to u all that study always come first in my mind although i get into relationship. So, please, believe me =DI will start my degree life at September, and i'm anticipating xD I wonder how the degree life is!! But before that i want to enjoy my holidays to the max in Guangzhou and Hong Kong. I will update about the trip in my next post. So, be patient ya!!
A-level, u brought me joys and tears. I knew a lot of new friends and found my soulmate when i was studying A-levels. Of course, u brought me knowledge too. This is what joy i mentioned at the front. Tears, it came when the exam was around the corner! The area to study make me feel like to cry!! But, everything is over after the release of the A2 result =D
I knw degree even harder than A-level. The hardest path is just in front of me. It is a tough and long way to go and all need to be overcome by myself. I believe i can. (I believe i can fly, I believe i can touch the sky!) So, pray for me =D
3 days 1 night Thailand Trip ♥
It happened 1 month ago, it was a food trip for me and it was fun but for me, the schedule is pack and make ppl feel tired. However, I never regret for what i did =PWe went to ice dome, temple, flow market and the rest are souvenir shops and food stalls. I really like the massage service there, comfortable and cheap xD
Thailand Photos <3
P/S: click into the link to view the photos xD
No comments:
Post a Comment