Here is it, feel so sorry for the late update. 5th of Dec is the big day for my Super Cow, she's finally turn to 18 this year!! Congrats :D Happy belated birthday to u, my 6 years friend :D
This is the birthday "cake" we made for u, and yea, it's special and memorable :D. We hope that this birthday cake is the most memorable cake for u. Wish u dream come true and live in happiness forever.
To celebrate Cow's birthday, we went Kuala Selangor to eat seafood as celebration :) Luckily our big brother, Jaden Pan was there if not we really dunno what to order xD. Moreover, thank you wei wen for fetching me and kelly.
Present time!! Kelly and I gifted cow Swarovski Hello Kitty Pink Bow Crystalline Ballpoint Pen.
I gifted her this because her present is the only present i have enough time to figure out and I just feel that there should have a memorable birthday gift in her 18th birthday :) Shan's birthday present was the one I really dun hav time to buy it. Very sorry shan, i promise i will choose ur present seriously in ur 19th birthday :D
p/s: Anticipating my 19th birthday xD


if not mistaken...every year u also mk tis promise to me XD
ReplyDeleteit's ok for not seriously..but promise to b presented on time ^^
sorry lur :( promise u will on time and serious next year :D
ReplyDelete